The 190 visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government.
The Skilled Nominated 190 Visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government.
190 Visa holder can:
- stay in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- travel to and from Australia for 5 years
Applicants must have:
- an occupation on the relevant occupation list
- a successful skill assessment for the relevant occupation
- at least competent English
Applying for a 190 Visa
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) applicants must obtain a minimum of 65 points on a points assessment and must be nominated by a participating State or Territory government in Australia.
To apply for this visa, you must submit an expression of interest (EOI) and be invited by SkillSelect.
If you receive an invitation, you will have 60 days to apply for the visa.
Contact us to find you how many points you score.
Including family members
190 visa applicants may be able to include the below family members to their application:
- dependent child
- partner’s dependent child